In programma per il prossimo 10 marzo, presso il Campus del Politecnico di Milano Polo territoriale di Lecco, la tavola rotonda “Ergonomia, vibrazioni e sistemi di misura indossabili. Opportunità per le aziende nel settore calzature e sicurezza”.
L’evento si colloca nell’ambito della presentazione dei risultati delle attività del progetto Int-ARS, in particolare di quelle condotte dalla ricercatrice Prof.ssa Tammy Eger destinataria del voucher Int-ARS.
Al LINK è disponibile il flyer.
The project Int-ARS@Lecco address to foreign university students, researchers and young entrepreneurs, who are offered distinctive opportunities:
- High-level training
- Cutting edge research laboratories, part of international research networks
- Direct collaborations with the actors of a rich and high-tech territory
- First-hand experience in the production process of the Made in Italy
- Financial support through scholarships vouchers for entrepreneurship and research, etc.
- A policy of “hospitality”, that provides housing, internships and apprenticeships for students, in collaboration with local businesses
The significant element of the training is to integrate the lessons with testimonies, internships, case studies, project work on issues related to companies in the local area, Lombard and national, with the specific aim of strengthening the relationship between the foreign students, the local economic production system and in perspective the country of origin.
The scholarship is open to deserving students in possession of a Bachelor degree or equivalent qualification, or foreign students from Universities that do not implement a program of studies 3 + 2 and who have passed all the exams until the third year inclusive, or have earned 180 credits training (ECTS).
The selection aims to ensure the quality of the students, and is carried out by a special committee made up of representatives of institutional partners involved.
More information (Politecnico di Milano – Lecco Campus website)